The Yellow girl.

As you would probably know, if you know me, I think that every people that pass trough our lifes, always teach us something. But there are some special people that not just teaches something to us. Besides, they mark our live changing us. I like to call this type of persons “my yellow ones”, as Albert Espinosa did in his book

On the second term, I talked about one of my yellows, Adrián. Now, in the third therm, I'm going to talk about Laila. She was my first yellow. She's a pretty Italian girl that haven't had got an easy life. She is very strong, and very special too. She's an artist. She loves everything relacionated with the art. Painting, music, reading... If art would have to be faced, I'm sure that it would have Laila's face. 
Moreover, she writes very well. She inspires the other people with her inspiration. She can transform something normal into something amazing and beautiful. She's really philosophical, and have got an interesting point of view and interesting thoughts about life.

She made her home between the books. She's in love with Ed Sheeran, and because of that, I'm going to show you my favorite song.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario