DIVERGENT

FILM REVIEW

Divergent it's an American film based on the Veronica's Roth best seller. It explains the story of a girl who lives in a futuristic city that was funded after a war that devastated the world, and whose society is divided into 5 factions: Abnegation (the selfless), Amity (the peaceful), Candor (the honest), Erudite (the intelligent) and Dauntless (the brave), based on their aptitude tests. But when arrives the moment of choose for Beatrice (the leading role), the aptitude test didn't work on her. They call it Divergent, and she have to hide herself in a faction, for survive. 



I've chosen this film because it's based on my favorite book. I was really excited and impatient to saw this in the cinema, and I went with some friends that also read the book. After this meeting, all of us did a TEST that it's on internet, to know what faction would be the ours. In my case, my faction is Dauntless, which is the faction that Beatrice chose, and the faction that I like the most. They wear a lot of tattoos, piercings, they do a lot of physical and also psychological exercise. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario