Summer'14

You don't know how I've missed you. I have a lot of things to explain you, dear Summer. This year have been so crazy. A lot of changes. A lot of experiences. A lot of laughs, a lot of kisses, a lot of memories.  But now that you're here, it's going to be even better. I'm sure of it. Why? Because I've a lot of plans. Do you want to hear them? 

Firstly, dear Summer, I’m going to enjoy you, as I never did before. To begin, I'm going to test every sports, as much as possible: Paddle surf, long-boarding, snorkel... Also, I'm going to improve my English, and maybe I will travel to England, to a beautiful place called Plymouth. Moreover, I'm going to work in my dive club, taking underwater photos and helping with the tourists that speaks English. And besides I'm going to change my style. There are more things to do, and I’m sure that them will make this summer, greatest and better than ever.

There are many things to do, so dear Summer... Please, come quickly but happen really slow and stay with me forever. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario