The end.

Summer is right here. I can't believe it. I've survived to this scholar year. Well... Besides the fact that I've survived, I have got all of my goals (Okay, maybe not all... but yes whole of them.) This year I've found myself. This year I'm another person. Now I'm more positive, more strong, more dauntless, more happy and also more hippie. My life have changed a lot, and I love it. 

This year I have known a lot of interesting people. I'm really happy about have retook 1st of Batxillerat, because this year I've learned a lot of things. At the beginning, I was really afraid because it was a really big change. The fact that I had to knew all my new classmates, and the fact that they are one year younger, was something that scared me. But I've realized that some of them, are even more mature than me, which it's very curious.
Moreover, I love my class. Well... I don't like all of my classmates because there are some people with who I don't share some ideas and their behavior. But in general, I get along well with all of my classmates.
In addition, this year have been more interesting. All of the teachers had noticed about my radical change. I've improved my marks. I've changed my lifestyle.

So I hope that next year will be better than this one. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario