Living in chaos

I'm wide awake, but my eyes are closed. I feel the sunlight caressing my skin, and I hear the sound of million birds. The window is open and the picture of all these birds coming into my bedroom picking me up from my bed is floating in my mind.  But it won't happen. So, bravely I open my eyes and I leave my bed. It's a rainy day, and the cold gets into my room through the big window. But I don't close it. I like this feeling. Step by step, I go to my bathroom to take a cold shower.

Today is going to rock. Today is the day. Today is MY day. So I put on my favorite black shorts, my black T-shirt and my Vans. I go downstairs with my mobile in the pocket, and the long-board under my arm. I have to be in the beach at nine o'clock.
-Bye Mom.
- Honey, where are you going? Please, have breakfast before anything.
- Sorry Mom, but I’m really late. I will eat something with Emily in the beach, okay?
- Mhhh. Okay. Have fun, darling. I love you.
- Me too, Mom. ¡Bye!

I never lie. I hate lies. So I drive my long-board by the streets of the city, feeling so guilty. I'm so sorry, but my mom can't know anything about us. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario