Cancer child's secret message on back of her mirror found by dad after she died.

Thispiece of news, talks about the story of a young girl who left a 3,000-word message hidden on the back of her mirror  she died of cancer. Some days after her death, her dad Dean discovered the long note written in marker pen behind the mirror where she wrote her thoughts on life and approaching death. 

Moreover, in this article we can found some sentences that appears in the message behind the mirror, and also her story with a lot of details.

I've chosen this article because when I found it, the strength of this 12 years old girl surprised me. It's awesome how this young girl can taught to us this lesson. So my favorite sentences from his message, are:

“Happiness depends upon ourselves."
“Maybe it’s not about the happy ending, maybe it’s about the story."
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."
"Happiness is a direction not a destination."
“Every day is special, so make the most of it. You could get a life-ending illness tomorrow so make the most of every day."

Rest in peace, dear Athena. Wherever you are, I would like to tell you that I admire you. I'm sure that I'm not the only one.  


  • Wig: Peluca
  • Clever: Ingenioso, inteligente
  • Blow away: meterse en el bolsillo a alguien. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario