Father of missing surfer Kirk Passmore wants son's last ride to be watched

This news, explain the story of Kirk Passmore, a veteran surferr who lives in Hawaii, is presumed to have drowned after a wipeout while he was surfing the best wave of the day. His body had not been found, so his father decided to share the final ride footage of his soon. 
In the video, filmed by Larry Hanes, you can see on the white surfboard Kirk Passmore falling into the water. The wave broke on top of the surfer. 
Perhaps he might have ruptured his eardrums and had becomed disorented, because some time after the fall, you can see his feet in the froth.

I've chosen this article, because it really impressed me. In my view, he is an idol, because he died doing what he loved. Yes, is really sad... But I think that his father is really proud of him, and I think that it's lovely the way that he have chosen to honour his soon. 
Rest in peace, Kirk. 
Here, I leave some words from the article that I've searched in the dictionary:





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario