Dante and Barbara #1

My eyes are closed. The sunlight caress my cheeks. I'm alone. I take a deeply breath. The smell of the sea, invades me. It's cold, and I can't feel my fingers or toes. Suddenly, someone steals my wool hat. When I open my eyes, I find Dante's face in front of mine. 
- Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......Sugar! What are you doing, Dante? - I scream.
- It was just a scare. Keep calm and kiss me.- Says him with the biggest smile I ever seen.
- Don't make fun of me. I was thinking, floating between my thoughts. 
He interrupt me, and starts to laugh. 
- I'm sure that all of your thoughts, were about your fantastic boyfriend.- He winks to me. 
- No. I haven't a fantastic boyfriend. I have a stupid one. 
I hate him. I try to hurt him with my Irony, but he just smiles me back. With his perfect smile, which drives me crazy.
TO BE CONTINUED...

Yes! I love to write little stories. For begin, this little love story about two special characters. They are Dante, and Barbara. I hope you like my little stories. Write your opinion, after read it! What would you like to happen?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario