Paul Walker dead at 40: 'Fast and Furious' star killed in fiery car crash

This piece of news, is so special to me. I was going to talk about "Yolanda", the typhoon which have devastated Philipines... But this morning I have found a horrible last minute piece of news. Paul Walker, known for his role in "The fast and the Furious" movies,  have died today in a car accident. He just was forty years old.
I grew with this movies. It's one of the favorite saga movies of my father, and I always have gone with him to the cinema to see them. My favourite character was  the one that was interpreted by Paul. So his death makes me very sad. 

He was riding in a red Porsche with one friend, Roger Rodas,when the car flew off the road and crashed violently into a tree in Santa Clarita. The car burst into flames. The police thinks that the speed was a factor. 

Here, I leave some words from the article that I've searched in the dictionary:

I think that it's so Ironic, because "the Fast and the Furious" movies are about the ilegal car racing. As someone sais at the article:

"He lived his life and he died FAST and FURIOUS. He loved speed, he loved cars, and he had to die this way. He died in a very fast car with his friend."

Reast in peace, dear Paul Walker.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario