San Francisco celebrates newest hero: Batkid


This news, explain the story of Miles Scott, a little boy who has been faigthting against leukemia since he was one year old.He is in remission and he got a chance to fulfill his dream beeing batkid for one day in the city of San Franciso. A lot of people helped to turn San Francisco into Gotham City to help make his wish come true. Batkid, saved some famous people like Pitbull, and was praised by Obama, the president of USA.


In my view, I think that the story of this boy is really amazing. It makes me happy to know that there are some people able to make anything, to make a little kid happy. Because of it, i've chosen this news. 

Here, I leave some words from the article that I've searched in the dictionary 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario