The Conjuring (The Warren Files)


This film, based on the true story of the Warrens, explain the story of two paranormal investigators, which are trying to help one family from Rhode Island that have some paranormal problems with their new house.

Ed and Lorraine Warren went to help of the Perron family. They are experiencing disturbing events in their farmhouse in Harrisville, Rhode Island. The house probably requires an exorcism. A long time ago, it was the house of one witch, Batsheba, who sacrificed her soon to the devil, and killed herself after this in 1863. The Warrens, finds a lot of pieces of news that talks about numerous muerders and suicides in the houses that were once part of this property.

I liked so much this film. I love the scary movies, and because of it every friday, i meet with two friends to see horror films. This one was the first that we saw. After 4 films more, this still is which we liked the most. I liked so much the movements with the camera. There are some planes filmed from the roof. The story is very interesting, and the characters are very good. There is just one thing that I doesn't like: The end. I can not say why I doesn't liked the end, but if you want to know that... You sould see it.I give to this film 3 stars:
*** Is brilliant. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario