New life.

I'm in first of batxillerat again. But i'm not sad. I''m happy, because I think that this year, it's gonna be MY year. Yes, i'm sure. This year, my average will be better than my last year average. I'm more motivated because this year I know what I want to study on the university. 
As well as all my classmates know, recently I moved away from Sant Pere Pescador. Now, I'm living in Empuriabrava. It makes me very happy, cause mainly all of my friends are from here. So that's because i'm very happy. Well, not only for this. I had to say that I fell in love with Empuriabrava, since I came here from Tárrega. I would can say that it was love at first sight. Empuriabrava have got beach, forest, shops and swimingpool. I think that it's a perfect place to live on. 



     




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario