Staring at the Sun

Here I am. Oh... the best place in the world. It's magic: the sound of the sea, the sound of the seagulls, the water touching my barefooted feet.

I'm so happy. I feel the sun caressing my cheeks. The summer just begin, and it means: RELAX, FREEDOM, HAPPINES... No more exams, no more homework, no more oral presentations. JUST RELAX.


I'm sitting on the sand, forgetting all my problems. But suddenly, one pretty little girl says to me:

- Hello!

She is blonde, pail, with enormous blue eyes... Her long blonde hair reminds me the sun. She's like a little angel.

- Sun, please! Don't disturb this girl! - Shouts her mother.

Sun. Her name is SUN. Isn't it Ironic. She gives me the biggest smile that I ever seen. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl.


It will be a different summer. It will be THE SUMMER. I know that because the Sun had smiled me.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario