Endings meaning startings

Okay. I'm just too sleepy. I can't believe it! We are on our final exams. Yeah. Stressed, nervous, anxious, needing to sleep like for one week at least. Everything is messed up in my head. What I've done, what I have to do, what I need to think about (basically, about what can I do after ending my school year)... Well. Pretty annoying, and probably the worst two weeks of my entire life. All the pressure, the classes, the exams... It's like if I hadn't time to even breath.



But in the other hand... All this endings, mean starting. Yeah. Summer is starting. A new life is starting. New motivations, new people, new places, new experiences... Waiting for me. I just need to survive these two hard weeks, and then... SUMMER PARADISE. Just the sun, the sea and me. It sounds like heaven, doesn't it?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario