SAMANTHA

The sound of my phone, wakes me up. What time is it? I don't know. I open the closet, and I put on my blue jeans, my white sweater and my converse. I take my camera and I go to the kitchen, where my mum is having breakfast. 
- Good morning sweetie! 
- Good morning mum. I'm going to take a walk. See you later!- I shout while I'm opening the door. 

The street is plenty of people, each one with it's own thoughts. I walk between them, without destination. I take some different photos, but I'm not inspired, so I decide to go to the beach. The beach is empty, because the winter is coming. I'm bored, so I sit down in the cold sand.




 I'm taking photos of the ocean, when I listen a voice whispering next to me: "Good one". I turn my head to the left and then I see him. A boy, 18 years old more or less, dark-haired, with the darkest eyes I ever seen.

- Thanks, but I don't speak with strangers. So go away, please. Don't disturb me.


- Woooow. I only want to say you that I think that you are a very good photographer... But it doesn't matter. Bye Sam.

Wait, wait, wait. How can this boy know my name? I don't understand anything. When I try to ask him how he know my name, he's not there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario