NIGHTMARE

I'm afraid. I don't understand anything. I need you, but you don't need me. I'm lost in a thick forest. I wear black shorts, with a dirty white T-shirt. I find a stream, and I cross it. My clothes and my worn out converse are wet. I have cold. I run. But then, in front of me, I see a little girl. She has blond long hair, pale skin, and she wears a pretty white dress. She gets close to me. Slowly. I fall on my knees. She raises her hand, and caresses my face. She gives me the most beautiful smile that I never seen. But then, her face becomes horrible. Her skin is rotten, and she is crying. Her tears are blood. She screams my name, and her voice is very low. I am scared. She hold my arm, and stain me of blood.

 I open my eyes. I'm in my bed-room. It was a nightmare. I wake up and I go to my bathroom. I wash my face, and I see that. 

My arm is spotted with blood.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario