Would you sleep here?

This piece of news talks about the annual International High-line Meeting in the Italian Alps, where some thrill-seekers, a group of extreme athletes, gather in Monte Piana, Italy, to spend together a week practicing their sport.
This meeting is not a competition. They just get the best out of this special sport in group. And also they enjoy the amazing view, the nature and the company.

Moreover it explains when started the International high-line meeting and also, in who can it be inspired. 


Well... I've chosen this piece of news because the pictures attracted my attention. It's really odd to see some people lying in a hammock  at hundreds of feet above the ground, relaxed and playing the guitar. I'm a trhill-seeker person, so I think that I would do this. The height, the feeling... But I think that would be impossible to me to sleep without moving a finger. 
What about you? It's not for the faint of heart.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario