If you could read my mind

Sitting in my bed, with the PC above my sun-kissed legs, trying to write my thoughts, trying to explain my feelings to the world. But after 20 minutes, the page it's still empty.
I need to collect my thoughts. But I can't, because my mind is a mess. So I go to the kitchen to take some cold tea (tea always helps to order my shambles).
When I return to my bed-room, my mind is still a mess, and I can't find the words to express myself. I turn off the computer and in a rush I put on my converse, I take a sweater and I escape.

Taken by me

Step by step I arrive to my lovely ocean. There, I put my shoes off and I walk along the seashore. The caress of the water in my barefooted feet provokes me shivers. I just look to the skyline. I'm lost in the skinny line that separates the ocean and the sky. Little by little, the sound of the waves floods my messy mind. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario