Photoshopping Real Women Into Cover Models

Well, as I think that my reading comprehension it's pretty good, I wanted to try with my listening comprehension. So that's why I've chosen this beautiful video that it's connected to the topic we are doing in class.

This video is about an experiment with some women that are not happy with their bodies. They say that it's because their bodies will never resemble to the cover models ones. It's a very simple experiment, with a beautiful reflection behind. A professional photographer take some photos to those women, and then he phosothops them. Then, they show to the participants the results, and the women hate the results.



I've chosen this video because I loved the message that it gives to the world. Well... in particular to the woman of the world. You don't have to hate your body, because it's not like the perfect bodies from the covers. Nobody is perfect, not even the cover models. And these imperfections makes ourselves unique. So love every inch of you. 

  • Ads: Anuncios
  • Cover models: Modelos de portada.
  • Flawless:Perfecto
  • Pretty: Más bien

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario