Keep calm, it's almost over

Oh, my lovely blog. You are really empty since the last year. I'm so sorry, but everything has been really messy this new scholar year. Too much chaos, too much stress, too much pain... I was upset with the world, drowning in my dark ocean of pessimism. But I've found myself again trying to keep my head above this dark and dirty waters. 

It has been really hard to let go my lovely summer. Sunny days are over. I'm gonna miss the boat trips, the immersions, the sporty mornings, the sun kissing my skin, the underwater photographs, the relaxing evenings watching series, the meetings with my friends, the summer parties...

Summer's gone. But the next one will be better. Why? Because this year is the last one in the high-school. So in the next summer, I will be FREE, completely FREE. And I'm gonna enjoy my freedom. 

Here I leave you some photos of my lovely summer. (The two landscapes photos are taken by me)



Me with one friend in the boat.

Taken by me, Cap de Creus, underwater.

Taken by me, Cap de Creus, Boat trip.


Me and my friends

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario