Ana Lavanda

As everybody knows, the photography is something very important to me. I take photos everytime. The camera is like my hand... I wouldn't can live without it. I'm not profesional, but I would love to be it. Because of it, I've my own photoblog, where I hope that the people leave comments, with their opinions. 

My love for the photography started in 2011. It was summer and I was bored when I found one special blog. It was the blog of one special guy from one city near by mine. This guy is Curi. Right away, I fell in love with him. His photos talked to me. The way that he writes, moved me. Then I thought that It would be fantastic if I would get some special photos, which would move the other people. 
I'm so thankful to Curi. He doesn't know that I exist, but I hope that one day, I will be open enough to tell him that probably, he changed my life. Because after fall in love with Curial, I fell in love with photography.

I have one page on facebook, and I have instagram too.

Here I will show you some of my photos. 
I hope you will like it.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario