Changes.

Me, myself and I

The best way to know by heart someone, is ask to his friends or his family. So I've decided to ask that, to someone special for me:


One dear friend:

She thinks that i'm special. Special, diferent and unique. She literally said: "You're a wild spirit and you need to fly high with your wings like a bird. You can't be penned." It means a lot for me,because I got a new tattoo, that it's a sea-horse. It symbolize that one year ago, the sea became vital to me: I started skin diving. My father is a skin diving since I was little, so I always had  a special relationship with him. The sea, always had conect us. The sea-horse symbolize the father, because it's the male who carry the eggs, not the female. But another meaning of my new tatto, is the "wild spirit". I want to travel around the world.
 My tattoo symbolize my relationship with the sea, and with my father, and it reminds me that i'm a wild spirit, that wants to travel, thath wants to learn a lot of things about the other cultures.

And this is not all. She says  that i'm an artist, because I have a different point of view. She says that my eyes, can see a simple thing, and that I have the power to take a photo of that simple thing, and make it amazing, different and special. 

But I'm so pessimistic with myself.


My name is Ana, and this will be my english blog. All the photos, were taken by me. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario