Self evaluation of the Oral Presentation

I've lost the video of my Oral Presentation because my phone have been giving problems. But I think that it's not necessary seeing the video to conclude that I need to get better my oral English. I think that I should control myself better for the oral presentation of the third term, and enjoy more this activity.


I think that I was nervous because I failed my project, and I wasn't sure about what I was talking about. The topic disturbed me a little bit.



Language 20%: I need to improve my oral English.

1

Presentation 10%: I think that was understandable and cute.

1

Body language and eye contact 10%: I was really nervous, I need to 
work on that.

0,5

Structure 10%: It was well organized.

1

Content 40%: It was interesting and I think that my classmates enjoyed it.

3

Final mark: 6,5



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario