Noa!

When we were in 4th of ESO, we did a special topic: the Gap Year. We really liked it, and we dreamed about our future travels. 

Well.. Some weeks ago we talked with an old student from our high school, Noa, that have been working as a babysitter in Australia for almost a year. She works just at the mornings, and she have all the afternoon to meet with her friends and discover the amazing city of Sydney (I'm sure that she looks for Nemo on her free-time.)

We talked with her by Skype, and it was so strange to see her again. Two years ago, she was on my class. I remember her a little bit more pail... She explained how dangerous is to expose your skin to the sun, that you have to be really careful. She's really happy (and really tanned, what causes envy), and she answered all the questions we had prepared.





I really enjoyed this activity because I would like to do something like this. Moreover I think that everyone should do it once in life. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario