Disney Princesses with Realistic Hair

I know that maybe this article is too short, but I think that's worth it. It talks about an artist that re-imagined Disney Princesses with realistic hair.

 I remember that when I was little, my mother took some photos of me at the beach. I was really excited, because in my mind, I was like the Little Mermaid Ariel. With my hair roughed by the air. Well... few weeks after coming back from our holidays at the beach, my mother developed the photos. And yes, I was there, with a perfect mermaid position at the beach, but covered by the sand, and with my wet hair fixed against my cheeks. It was so disappointing.


So, when I found this article, I decided to talk about it in my blog. My favorite one is the Little Mermaid with her wet hair. But also, I really liked the Snow-white's one. I've got curly hair, so I perfectly understand her situation. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario