The world around us

This article talks about the National Geographic photography competition in 2012.


The organization are calling professional and amateur photographers from all around the world, to send their best photos, that will be classified in 3 categories: people, places and nature. The most breath-taking photo, The one that takes first prize will be rewarded with $10,000 and a trip to National Geographic headquarters, to participate in the annual national geographic photography seminar.

I'd chosen this piece of news, because I’m in love with photography, and one of my dreams, it would be become a famous photographer of the National Geographic. Moreover, I've felt in love with the photos of this contest. 

Who's gonna win the contest? Well, my favorite photos are:




Vocabulary: *prize: premio
                 *headquarters: oficina central, sede.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario