Sweetest smile.

I'm sat on a gray little wall, with some friends. I've got the camera on my hands. We are at the university, visiting the place where probably some of us will be in a couple of years. All of my friends are enjoying the visit, talking about the hot university students, or about the enormous classes, or the talkative professors.


But I'm on my way. I'm analyzing all the people that are walking through the hall. There are a lot of different and special people. But then, I see her. She has got the sweetest smile of the world. It's one girl of my classroom. I don't know her, but anyone, even If you don't know her, could realize about she's different and special.


I take a photo of her. I take another one. She's walking, lost in her thoughts. She doesn’t see me. I look the photo. She's smiling. Even when nobody's looking her, she's smiling. She's awesome. She shines. I would like to know her, because she transmits me her good mood. She seems interesting. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario