INTO THE WILD

Film review
Into the wild it's an American drama film based on a true story. It explains the life of Christopher McCandless, who traveled across North America, to discover himself, and a film that shows to us another life-style. This film had been directed by Sean Penn, who based the film on the book “Into the wild” written by Jon Kakauer. 

After graduation on the university, he abandons his possessions, gives his money to the charity AND travel to Alaska, where he wants to live in the wilderness. Along the travel, he found and knows some special and different people, who teaches him different special lessons in each case. 

I'd chosen this film, because it's my favorite one. I love it, because it's very interesting, and I would like to try to live an adventure like that. I would like to be strong enough, and try out to live a radically different life-style. I think that it would make me appreciate much more everything, and it would be a perfect way to enrich myself. 

I give to this film stars: **** It's PERFECT, AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, AWESOME. I think that everyone would have to watch this film, or read the book.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario