Changes

Well, as you know, I love changes. And I think that a lot of things had changed in my life:
New house, new town, new friends, good mood, more positivity (But still a little bit of negativity), more maturity, more open-minded, more philosophical, more healthy, more happy with myself...

Well, because of all this changes, I would like to share the others that I have changed, changing my style. No, I don't want to dress like a hipster, and I don't want to dress like Gothic girl neither. Keep calm, I won't tint my hair, nor cut it. No way!

What I want to do with my style, it could be called be more “hippie”. No, I wont wear flared jeans, nor become nudist. It's like a light version of the hippie style. I don't want to buy clothes in the big companies. No more Zara, no more Stradivarius, no more bershka. I think that the society had washed our brains. If my clothes is not broken, why I have to go to buy more and more clothes? Anyway, even if you have too much clothes, you finally wear usually the same, your favorite ones.

I'm going to clean up my closet. What I never wear, because I’m waiting to be more thin, or because It was more beautiful in the mannequin , I will try to change all this clothes, with the help of one dear friend.


From now on, I will buy my clothes on the little shops. Just the cheap and comfortable clothes. I will let my hair grow. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario