When words fail, music speaks...

And suddenly my mind turned black. No words. No thoughts. Just nothing. My heart was broken. Broken in thousand pieces. He never loved me. He never owned to me. But he was an important piece in my stupid puzzle called life. Not an unremarkable piece. Of course, in puzzle all the pieces are important. But he was the last one. The last piece that would complete my puzzle, my life.






_______________________________________________________________________________

She was brushing her teeth when he knocked the door. She, impatiently, went to open it. The guy smiled at her, and when he was going to say hello, the girl grabbed the guy's hand, and guided him through her house up to her bed-room.

To be continued... 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario