Cool deep T-shirts

I wanted to do something a little bit more different with  my last "news" post.  Firstly, I'm going to write without looking for some words in the dictionary, and without Internet's help. Well.. this article is really short, but the writer uses idioms and also it's really funny. So I hope you enjoy it.

My favourite one. 
Thisarticle talks about the Japanese clothes, made to replicate American clothes. But as the writer says, some languages just weren't meant for each other. This article gathers some clothes found in the Japanese shops. The T-shirts have a lot of mistakes, or just say nonsenses.




I've chosen this article because it reminds me to Sonia, because she takes a photo of cool T-shirts with beautiful messages. If she saw this, she would laugh at this not pretty cool T-shirts.

  • Hit the nail on the head: Dar en el clavo
  • Replicate: Copiar
  • Sail: Tierra

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario