The yellow guy


There are some people that appear in our live to teach us some special things. 3 months ago, I read a book where the writer talked about this type of persons. He called them "the yellow ones". So I'm going to talk about Adrián, the yellow guy of my life.

He worked on a camping near my town during the last summer. I met him just 3 days, but it was enough to realize that he was a different person. He's not the prettiest guy in the world, but he's so cute. He has funny black curly hair that contrast with his pale skin. He's tall and thin,, with an enormous smile.

But what I loved about him was his personality. He's always smiling and making people laugh. He's very talkative, active and sympathetic. He lives in Madrid and I can't meet usually him, but we have contact by email. He gives the best advices of the world because just with 25 years he lived through a lot of experiences. He's hard-working and so ambitious. He's always in a good mood. 

He is the yellow guy of my life, because he's always teaching me a lot of things. He's like the person I would like to be in the future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario